Guilford, Connecticut General Practice Attorney
Solo attorney wears many hats
For nearly 34 years, I have taken pride in assisting people with all their legal issues in the Connecticut shore triangular from New Haven to Middletown and Old Saybrook and including Guilford, Branford, Madison, Westbrook, Killingworth, Clinton, Chester and Durham. I have helped hundreds of clients weather the toughest storms, whether they were buying a new home or going through a difficult divorce or bankruptcy. As an attorney in solo practice, I take the time to meet with each one of my clients. At the law office of Gail S. Kotowski, you will receive prompt response and attention to your most pressing questions.
No legal problem is too big or too small.
There are very few attorneys who have the extensive knowledge I possess in many legal areas. At the law office Gail S. Kotowski, I handle it all. As a former state prosecutor and administrative law judge, I have the experience and insider’s viewpoint to help build a strong criminal defense for your case. As a retail business owner, I bring a wealth of information and experience to handle all your company’s needs, from formation to dissolution. And I am skilled in estate planning considerations to help you prepare for the future and secure the well-being of those left behind. I have honed my knowledge of all aspects of Connecticut law to serve your legal needs.
The hallmarks of the law firm of Gail S. Kotowski include:
- Personal attention – There is no substitute for personal attention to understand and focus on resolving your case satisfactorily. As an attorney in solo practice, I make the time for you and we work together directly.
- Broad knowledge and perspective – I handle all areas of law, including criminal, civil and transactional, for the both the plaintiff and the defense.
- Peer recognition – I am BV® Distinguished Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for my professionalism and ethics.
- Experience – I have nearly 34 years of working knowledge in all areas of law.
Broad areas of practice
This Offiice is a Federally Designated Debt Relief Agency
- Bankruptcy chapter 7 and 13 plus I can help you restore your credit through 720 credit
- General practice including real estate, minor criminal and estates
Ensure your future is secure with a compassionate and trusted attorney in Guilford, Connecticut.
When you are worried about your future, Gail S. Kotowski is there to put your mind at ease.
Contact Gail S. Kotowski, Esq. for your consultation now. Call at 203-453-6030 or contact us online.